Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dutch Oven Ranch

Some may have noticed that I have created a new website called http://dutchovenranch.com. I've started a company that makes me available to personally cook meals in one's home or campsite. My intention is to prepare "gourmet comfort food" for families, river rafters, trail riders, and big game hunters wherever they camp. They can play all day and return to a delicious sophisticated meal that will allow them to sit up in the evening playing cards and talking about their day. I'll take care of the cooking and cleanup! They can enjoy dinner, and breakfast the next morning, without having to do a thing.

I'm having fun working on recipes from my files as well as some from the following websites:

GREAT DUTCH OVEN COOKING SITES

No comments:

The Children are Okay

We watched last week the vitriol over the separation of children from their parents who had just illegally crossed the Rio Grande to enter ...